The Official Rules of the Server
1.) Never greif as defined by:
- Destroying another person's work w/o their authority
- Burning down a house (heh, *the house, song reference)
- stealing another person's items from a chest if: obviously marked as owned, in a private house, possibly the possession of a person working on a project or something, a sign says don't steal, or the chest lock plugin bugs it. (if it's out in the open, public, or simply random, take the stuff if you want.)
- if pvp is ever enabled, killing someone w/o consent
- bringing an army of creepers to a city or a house xD
- flooding a house or building with lava or otherwise
- block spamming
2.) Try to curtail your cursing, it's really annoying at times.
3.) Avoid drama/ fights (violators shall be
put into a "prisoner" state of being.)
4.) Do not duplicate items with chest bugs, if you do accidentally, admit to it, throw it into a fire (or give it to another player if it's like a diamond tool extra, some people need that)
5.) no creating massive dildos on the server, plz? ^_^'
6.) Follow individual town's rules and regulations if town is regulated, like asking permission to build first.
7.) No spawning or hacking of any kind. even if you try #s, it won't work, and personally? I'll ban.
8.) Have fun
9.) contact a mod if you need help
10.) Talk to the following people about peer to peer issues: nice2835, willpappy, dirkdigger, and Notch (especially Notch, if he ever decides to come here, once, ever....)
11.) Be careful with chests. Lost items due to chest glitch won't be replaced.Your rights
1) You can go explore as far as you want, our world is infinite with no boundaries. You can freely build what you want where you want outside of the cities. If you want to build ugly/unrealistic/pixel art things, please go very far from the central area, this should remain a good looking and realistic server. In the cities you have to respect the cities rules.
2) You can ask a moderator to add anything you don't want to loose into the backup. A backup is run every hour, but if what you did build is not in a backup area, we won't be able to restore it. Use the command /bcheck to know if the place is included into the backup.
3) You can ask an admin/supermod to restore from a backup if something has been griefed. We won't be able to restore it if it's not in a backup area.
4) You can ask an admin/supermod to add a cuboid protection to your creations if it is griefed often.
5) You can ask your inventory to be restored if you lost your items because of a server problem. We won't restore inventories if you died by natural cause, like accident or a trap.