Forums Not Active

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What to you guys do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TroyAtUC

PostSubject: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 2:44 am

I spend a lot of time with all of your screen names and I was wondering what you guys do.

I am a civil engineer 2 years out of college. Work is very slow so I have time to play and as long as I get my work done no one cares what I do. I live in the USA. You don't see me much on the weekends because I travel a lot. And I recently grew accustomed to Guinness Foreign Extra so that eats up some time. Smile I hope you guys living where that is just Extra Stout know how lucky you have it.

Besides Minecraft I play FPS's and driving games on mostly the PS3 even though I own all the consoles. And I shoot a little photography. I have been paid to do senior pictures but I consider myself a novice. Though a good novice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BorjaX

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 2:51 am

Oh, i'm in 1st grade of Bachillerato, that is. . . Mmm, I don't know how goes in your country, but Bachillerato conssist of 2 grades and you end it 18 years old, after this you go to Unioversity. I'm doing the technologic type, after this i suppose i'll study an Engineer or something like that, they don't require more than 5/10 (note) to acces xD
Btw i'm from Spain.
(Why nobody from Spain come to this server? T_T)

P.S.: I think Minecraft Multiplayer helps a lot learning english xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 3:22 am

Hmm well, I'm Swedish, guess most you people know that by now.

I work as a safety inspector/advisor/expert for Europes largest Security company, Securitas. Tho it's not my only area, I'm also a techie and Patrol.

Techie; Installs and repairs stuff
Patrol: Respond to alerts, chase bad guys and assist the police and other security guards.

It's a kick ass job, everyday holds something new. You get to work with exiting stuff, and you get some freakin authority Wink

Sooo that's what I do for a livin'
cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanrest

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 3:31 am

So nobody is revealing their real names yet? :p

I have almost finished my batchler on life sciences as I am in my final year. You can find me during weekdays when I should be studying. During weekend my girl friend is free from he internship so ill be spending most time screwing her, same goes for the evenings in the week although since I live in The Netherlands the times are different for you. My girlfriend is in my class btw so doing the same as me.

I am living with (including me and GF) 5 friends in a rented house and one of the house-mate's is also on this server (bought the MCgame for greencity actually) His IGN is Snikch and relatively new. He will not be on this forum, but ill do in his place. We have a few desent LAN-computers and an XBOX360 downstairs in livingroom.

Also I have been cought duplicating long time ago on greencity when the first map was still active (before biomes) and banned for it. Seeing that the guy next to my house was duplication-machine-WHarris, I got of easy (relatively speaking) for WHarris was creating his private citadel the size of China. Since then, Ive not duplicated anymore (at least not cought for it, dirk would say) And i guess im homefree with the next serverside inventory update:D

O btw my MC name is based on the fact that im a human and i was not sure if bots where ever to be created, so I beat Notch to it. And my last name is Rest.

Edit:
humanrest = niels
snikch = han

Last edited by humanrest on December 16th 2010, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 3:33 am

Haha, well my real name is Linus, my IRL nickname is Limpe and or Snake ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BorjaX

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 3:44 am

My name it's too difficult to find, so i'll tell you Razz

Borja

(btw, the X is for dynamise the name and do it more interesting lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TroyAtUC

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 3:51 am

My name is Troy and I went to The University of Cincinnati. Thus Troy At UC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 9:36 am

I will not give out my name, because i like keeping online identity seperate. But I am a 17 year old, who enjoys minecraft, and violin.

I amreally busy now adays, so i will come on over weekends, IB classes are annoying.

borjaX: vosotros juegais minecraft en Espana cual mucho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sevenfournine

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 3:35 pm

First name is hardly giving away your identity...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coppinator

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 3:52 pm

Idc if people know my name, so I'll just say everything about me. My name is Cory Opp and I am 18 1/2. I live in a slightly less-than-rural town called Raymore, Missouri, USA. I am extremely hard-pressed to act quickly in social situations and am very shy. I am unemployed and still do not know the thing(s) at which I am proficient, i.e. life or job skills. I enjoy playing video games, but am hardly good at most. The one activity I truly enjoy is playing Rock Band on the PS3. I am not well endowed financially and that is one of the reasons I may be less than happy while I play games, considering I can't contribute as well. This is me in a nutshell... Not very exciting, I'm sure
(My real account is named Coppinator, but I have been forced to use this account as I couldn't get money for alpha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enstudque

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 4:49 pm

This is fun to see this kind of post here Very Happy
I like the idea of getting to know building buddies beyond the building.

I'm 24.......Graduated from the University of Miami Business School in '08 and now work managing a baseball shop (played baseball in college as well). The shop is a failing small business in this economy and since we don't have many customers during the daytime hours, I use Minecraft to kill all of my dead time/boredom. Now that it's too cold to golf, my hobbies basically fall into nothing but video games and watching sports. GO SKINS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sevenfournine

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 8:58 pm

The names Carter, I'm a youngin' (fourteen years old). I was born down under (Australia), and still live here in Oz (Australia). I've ended my school year, next year of highschool I'll be in year nine according to Australian education (unique system of education so don't get it confused with american or any other schooling). I have a older brother and sister, and I've been to more than twenty countries. The only real thing I do is stuff on my computer, so my story is pretty boring. But here it is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogoda
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 9:58 pm

I'm ... 29, software engineer in a private bank in Switzerland. The fact is ... I hate finance, my dream is to create video games. The good thing is I will soon change job and work for Nespresso (coffee makers), and I will ask for a part time job so I can have time to make and sell my own game with my brother (Astadriel).

My real name is Joël
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimmySP

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 10:31 pm

My name is Timmy. I'm 19 years old and i live in Sweden. i recently graduated from the so called "Society program" in upper secondary school. I am currently unemployed. But I am thinking of studying graphic design or something similar. The big dream is to be an architect. Smile

Btw the SP in TimmySp stands for "SamhällsvetenskapsProgrammet" try to say that correctly Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 16th 2010, 11:39 pm

Hi, my namne is Dan, 21y odl and I am na alcoholic...

Last edited by Dan on December 16th 2010, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shit, wrong topic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TroyAtUC

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 12:03 am

That's awesome Dan. I must admit I am a alcoholic by my Mother's standards but a pussy by friend's. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BorjaX

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 1:25 am

Lol nice don't use online traductors, that text seems very bad xD
I'm going to tell you the answer in spanish, and translate it ;D

Amigos míos que jueguen alrededor de 3, el juego lo conocí por ellos, y a nivel nacional no creo que haya mucha gente que juegue al Minecraft, porque no está publicitado en ninguna revista online de videojuegos que yo haya visto.

Goog luck translating! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TroyAtUC

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 1:45 am

I took 2 years of Spanish in High School so I can mildly get by. (Almost failed my second year)

I'm guessing he tried to ask how you found out about Minecraft.

Because you answered. That your friends play, you found it by them. But you don't think many people play Minecraft in your country because it is not published in many on-line video game review magazines that you have seen.

Am I close. How would you translate alrededor. I could not find that is a dictionary. "alrededor de 3" was the only part I could not comprendo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BorjaX

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 1:51 am

He asked me if we play Minecraft in my country, and you translated it perfect! ;D
Alrededor is used to say around/about, alrededor de 3 means a bit more or a few less or 3 exactly xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Papanator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 2:00 am

My Names Will (could never of guessed could ya!) Im 18, Living In England. Studying First Diploma in IT Practitioners, i also would like to call myself a rather large promoter of dubstep and dnb music, I have youtube partnership and 10,000 Subscribers, My dream is to own a record label & a business repairing and building computers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/UndergroundDubstep
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 5:51 am

BorjaX wrote:
Lol nice don't use online traductors, that text seems very bad xD
I'm going to tell you the answer in spanish, and translate it ;D

Amigos míos que jueguen alrededor de 3, el juego lo conocí por ellos, y a nivel nacional no creo que haya mucha gente que juegue al Minecraft, porque no está publicitado en ninguna revista online de videojuegos que yo haya visto.

Goog luck translating! xD

<:'( that wasn't online translator... that was me... way to go borjaX! i am butt hurt.....

I was in up to spanish 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BorjaX

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 6:43 am

Ehm. . .
._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disoriental

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 17th 2010, 9:30 am

I'm Danny Clements. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call "mentally retarded."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thegoodz

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   December 21st 2010, 9:57 pm

My name is Erik and I am from a small city named Jackson in the state of Michigan. I am 21 years of age so lots of my time tends to be spent on drinking Razz I am a student at a community college nearby studying English, for reasons unbeknownst to me. My favorite thing to do is make music. I am an underground emcee and music producer for my solo work and local acts, including crew members. I have been writing lyrics since I was a young'n and recording for about 3 years. My hobbies are mostly video games and having a good time with my friends. I was sponsored to play Halo professionally long ago during Halo 2 but fell out of interest due to my not having readily available locations to play and good opponents to compete with. My team went undefeated in Michigan at tournaments until the end of Halo 3. I quit playing World of Warcraft last December so I am proud to say I am 12 months sober. I am employed by a small business that contracts maintenance work, ran by my friend's stepfather. The pay sucks but my position is fairly secure so I cannot complain. Umm... I really don't know what else to add to this so, I'm looking forward to playing with all of you once these initial bugs get fixed and the server is up and running as normal. I play on a Mac so I can only log on for a few seconds before I get an error message then get booted. Notch says this will be fixed sometime today.

My IGN is Thegoodz but I preferred to be called E for future reference.

Take care everyone, see you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to you guys do?   

Back to top Go down

What to you guys do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Green City Server Forums :: Extras :: Off topic-
Jump to: