HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Message to all Mayors and Suppliers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paprika

PostSubject: A Message to all Mayors and Suppliers   January 9th 2011, 3:01 pm

Hello Smile I'm Paprika Smile

Now I've been playing on Green City for around a week or so now, and loving the server as is, I've been creating a large plan for a commercial project I, and a few friends on the server will be undertaking in a couple weeks, finishing in a month hopefully.

But this project is rather large, and for a newbie who hasn't really stocked up much on Materials, I am looking for some suppliers to buy wood, stone, sand/glass, and coal in large amounts to complete the project.

And to all Mayors, I am looking for a place to situate the building in (the plan is for a hotel). Reading over the restrictions, and learning that New Rome is full (which was my first preferred location), I will need another area suitable for construction.

It will require:
1. A large source of water nearby.
2. Rights to build underground without obstruction. Approximately 30-40 blocks underground.

And possibly more when I begin to finalize the plans and modes of construction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimmySP

PostSubject: Re: A Message to all Mayors and Suppliers   January 9th 2011, 11:02 pm

How hight will it be and what materials will be used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nice2835

PostSubject: Re: A Message to all Mayors and Suppliers   January 10th 2011, 8:58 am

Ask infamous, the desert city needs a hotel, and you can make the inside smooths tone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paprika

PostSubject: Re: A Message to all Mayors and Suppliers   January 10th 2011, 3:16 pm

TimmySP wrote:
How hight will it be and what materials will be used?

Aiming around 30 blocks underground and around 10-20 tall.

nice2835 wrote:
Ask infamous, the desert city needs a hotel, and you can make the inside smooths tone

Ah, I was looking at Desert City due to the relatively new state the city is in. It's now my first pick over New Rome Smile

Also, to help the movement of people a little, I was wondering if I could build an Entrance to a Minecart Expressway somewhere near Spawn. Most of the area is quite built up already, but there are a few spots that could be used for an expressway leading from Spawntown all the way to the city the Hotel will be situated in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message to all Mayors and Suppliers   

Back to top Go down

A Message to all Mayors and Suppliers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1