Old Green City Server Forums

Forums Not Active

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Railguy0

PostSubject: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   April 14th 2011, 6:12 am

I would like to see a 6th city spring up in Green City. I would also like some of the more densely populated suburb become official suburb towns. Finally, I would liek to see rail systems running around to the major points in town and to the suburbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forrestdeity
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   April 14th 2011, 6:55 am

unless things have changed drastically since i was on more frequently, I would say good luck with that.. we have more then enough towns/cities.. and as for rails.. we should have underground rails to each town already made.. of course some gold blocks may have been taken.. and you might have to bring your own cart.. but i do know we had a system set up.. As for the new towns.. becareful how hard you ask and press for it.. You may not like the answers and additude you receive.

Last edited by forrestdeity on April 14th 2011, 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Railguy0

PostSubject: Re: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   April 14th 2011, 7:15 am

I just thought rails within the actual city would make it more convenient to get around. Its just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyzz

PostSubject: Re: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   April 14th 2011, 8:26 am

New rome has an underground railroad system going around new rome.

I'm not sure about the other cities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   April 14th 2011, 8:54 am

Railguy0 wrote:
I would like to see a 6th city spring up in Green City. I would also like some of the more densely populated suburb become official suburb towns. Finally, I would liek to see rail systems running around to the major points in town and to the suburbs.

You have to understand that we get these requests quite a lot, and another city is NOT something that we want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oelacs

PostSubject: Re: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   April 14th 2011, 8:55 am

Railguy0 wrote:

Hey anit you that new guy that have been a member for 2 weeks or so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Railguy0

PostSubject: Anit...   April 14th 2011, 8:57 am

Idk who Anit is...if your asking me, I'm the new member, but I joined a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Railguy0

PostSubject: Oh...   April 14th 2011, 8:58 am

Oh I just got what you meant! You meant Ain't... Wow I'm an idiot XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   April 14th 2011, 9:17 am

Oelacs has a point, you're new to this server, very new, so you'd prob be better off NOT doing stuff like this. Friendly word of advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Railguy0

PostSubject: Alright...   April 14th 2011, 9:21 am

Alright. I was just trying to give my opinion, but I guess you guys do know the server better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems   

Back to top Go down

Suburb Towns, another City, and City Rail systems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1