HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unban request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
muff1n91

PostSubject: Unban request   April 15th 2011, 5:35 am

Hi.

Got banned for flyhacking on your server.
I am not going to deny it. I did. And i am not proud of it.

I can start with saying why i got a flyhack. That is because i am cheating on my singleplayer, because i am not a fan of walking when i don't have to.. :p

The reason i flyhacked on your server is because i didn't want to use my glass to come up to the tree.
Of course, it's probably not a valid reason for using fly hack, but i did.

My opinion is that you guys are a bit too strict about the whole fly hack thing. I am not saying you shouldn't be strict. But you are too strict.
If i had been flying around it would be a valid rason for ban. But when i just flew up a tree, it should not be a valid reason for global and perm. ban.
Why don't you guys give people a warning? Like, 1 or 2 warnings then ban? People would learn from that, and understand that you guys know what's happening on the server.

Instead you guys are banning people for a little dumb mistake from the players side. And that's just wrong. It's like if you drove 10 km\h over the speedlimit and were sent to death row at once. That's not how it is supposed to be. Give people a warning (like a speed ticket) or ban local for a set period of time (like jail).

I'm not expecting you guys to unban me for this post, but i hope you will rather ban me localy for a set period of time, so i'll learn my lesson.

But still, keep up the fantastic work on the server! Smile

- Muff1n91
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infamous_DMZ

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   April 15th 2011, 5:58 am

rules are rules and if you give people warning it usually leads to the hiding it better not correcting their behavior just my opinion though i will not be the one making a decision on this matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   April 16th 2011, 4:05 am

We're to strickt? You used a hack, and that is NOT tolerated!
And as Infamous wrote, warnings usually leads to players hiding it better.

We warn people who do minor stuff, hacking isn't a minor thing.
And even if you only drive 10 km/h over the speed limit, it can still result in you loosing your licence, which is the case here.

When you applied and got in on our server, we expected you to have read the rules, and were going to play by them. The rules exists to make this server a more pleasant experience for the players on it.

I will not unban you for this, neither change the ban.

-Limp3-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muff1n91

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   April 16th 2011, 5:42 am

Limp3 wrote:
We're to strickt? You used a hack, and that is NOT tolerated!
And as Infamous wrote, warnings usually leads to players hiding it better.

We warn people who do minor stuff, hacking isn't a minor thing.
And even if you only drive 10 km/h over the speed limit, it can still result in you loosing your licence, which is the case here.

When you applied and got in on our server, we expected you to have read the rules, and were going to play by them. The rules exists to make this server a more pleasant experience for the players on it.

I will not unban you for this, neither change the ban.

-Limp3-

Well, i understand. But to correct you again. You guys are not banning from your server, but from all servers that are using MCbans. That is what i mean about "too strict". You guys banned me globaly. I would love if you guys could rather ban me local than global.
Please.

- Muff1n91
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   April 16th 2011, 8:39 am

We banned you globally to alert other servers that you're using hacks, that's what MC bans is for. Ban will not be edited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forrestdeity
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   April 16th 2011, 2:34 pm

you are not banned from every server that uses mcbans.. what it does is flag you for useing hacks so when you log into another server that also uses mcbans a warning pops up in chat saying you were banned and for useing hacks.. they can still allow you to play on the server.. but i am sure they are gunna ask you what you can always explain to them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   April 17th 2011, 9:59 pm

Unbanned after further discussions, next time will however be a perm ban, so behave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sporkasoris

PostSubject: MCbans record   June 4th 2011, 3:08 pm

Name: sporkasoris
Reason for being banned:"too low ip" I asked to get permission too much
Mod/Admin who banned you: not sure it was a very long time ago
Length of ban:idk
Why we should unban you: I am srry i spamed with promotion request. Why i did it: there was about 4 different places u guys had posted rules, on this site, planet minecraft, or mincraft forums cant remeber, i think some other site and at the spawn, when they told me to read the rules i read the rules at spawn, and the forums when i saw something on minecraft forums about saying "feathers." i said it then got banned... im not asking to get unbanned to come back on the server, i have been paying on mc.anticraft.info for over 5 months and i am an admin there. However i do have a record on mcbans that i would like to clear up... plz im not even sure if it will clear my record but it would be nice if u could try
Proof: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/275837-green-city-server-bukkit-14-30-plugins/
and i think at the time u had the rules on mcserver list, not sure tho.
and this site, but umm i think u know its real
Smile

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Vengard1

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   July 8th 2011, 2:04 am

Name: 1Vengard1 <- Mc Username
Reason for being banned: zombes mod pack - Ore Highlight
Mod/Admin who banned you: Zipfe
Length of ban: Duno , but wana know
Why we should unban you: Only if you want to
Proof: Non , It is true
Note : I did it so i could just get some equipment , i just died and the server crashed , witch made my stuff go away Sad . I had diamond gear , (no armor though) so i wanted to get some of it back . I did this thing because the devil made my use my powers that i should not use ever xD . The only thig that i want to say if i dont get unbaned is to leave my house alone and do not destroy it Sad .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Today at 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

Unban request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1