Forums Not Active

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hotel: Krongarth please read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCrownJoker

PostSubject: Hotel: Krongarth please read   April 19th 2011, 10:17 am

So as i was running through the wilderness humming to myself a catchy tune of the same name, i failed to notice that the sun had begun to disappear on the horizon. Thinking myself a manly-man, i continued on my way merrily. I was mobbed by well, mobs, and after much keyboard spazzing, i made a tiny hut for the night. As i waited for morning to come, i thought wow, this sucks. And so i come to my point. The only way for the night to end would be one of three ways:
A)An Admin changes the time. (Unfortunately, there were no Admins on at the time.)
B)Wait out the night. (I cry even thinking back on how long and boring it was.)
C)All those on the server go to bed. (People complained about "losing their place.")

Anyway, option C is where my idea comes in to play. Since Admins can't always be online to cover our whimpering behinds (only some of us, mind you) having a place that someone could conveniently be able to travel to in order to sleep would be ideal. Now Krongarth, this is where you come into play. The only place that can be visited freely without losing your place is the market. I would like to buy an area in the underground area and convert it into a sort of "hotel" a place to go and skip night. Now, as far as I know, the fee to get a shop space is an upfront, with no other charges later on. I would like to build this hotel, and am willing to pay double the price that would usually be paid for a shop, since it is not strictly selling anything. I have not been able to find you on the server, and would like to build this as soon as possible. i will use all my own materials, i just need you for the go-ahead. Thank you. Everyone else, please post any comments you may have on this idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Hotel: Krongarth please read   April 19th 2011, 1:19 pm

or little huts on the raods!!! now tha's free, andawesome too!

with beds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrownJoker

PostSubject: Re: Hotel: Krongarth please read   April 19th 2011, 2:09 pm

Lol, I'd need help to do that, and lotso people would still complain about "losing their spot" or that they are "too far away"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geneziz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hotel: Krongarth please read   April 19th 2011, 10:35 pm

I think that is a good idea with the huts.

I would agree to do it.

The red circles are examples for hut places. I would mark them in mc with pillars or little glowspheres in the sky so that everyone can find them even during the night.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25852921/huts.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrownJoker

PostSubject: Re: Hotel: Krongarth please read   April 20th 2011, 12:37 am

Would the huts solve the issue? As cool as it would be to have "rest areas" it would seem that those would take time to get to, making them entirely obsolete. The only money would be me buying the building. I wouldn't charge for use, if that is what you'd thought. I'm totally willing to make the huts for aesthetics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel: Krongarth please read   

Back to top Go down

Hotel: Krongarth please read
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1