Share | 

Thats it for me folks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Limp3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Thats it for me folks.   April 21st 2011, 4:08 pm

As you probably already have read in Timmys and Paladins posts, we're leaving.
This was not supposed to happen this soon, as both of them wrote, we were 3 days into the making of our own server, and months from the actual launch.
But even after explaining this several times, people were pissed...

After the beating I took yesterday, I simply lost all interest in Green City Server. I had so much shit thrown at me I just couldn't believe it. I've been on this server for a long time, I've spent a lot of my spare time on it, and this is what I get for wanting to do something with my friends?

As I said yesterday, several times, we didn't announce our server earlier for two reasons;
1: ITS 3 DAYS OLD!!!
2: We didn't wanna advertise it here.

And this goes out to Willpappy:
I/we have no problem with you as a person, you're a good guy! But we simply didn't like how you run your server, and thats just our opinion. But thats just one small reason for us leaving. I agree with Timmy, I'm a little bored with Green City.

I was really hoping that you would support us and be interested in our work, but instead you attack me (And only me, even tho all 4 of us were online after a while). And that kinda makes me feel like you guys had a problem with me to start with. When Austin announced his server, everyone supported him etc etc.

I'm not sure if I'm going to visit, since I really don't feel welcome here after yesterday.
So goodbye guys, been a pleasure to serve with you all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kbarb

PostSubject: Re: Thats it for me folks.   April 24th 2011, 3:49 pm

To quote the words of Allen Iverson "I mean, listen, we're talking about Minecraft, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about Minecraft. Not a game. Not, not ... Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about Minecraft, man. I mean, how silly is that? ..."

I mean who gives a damn about how this server is run, or how yours is going to be run. People play Minecraft to chill out, not to get all offended and fight. I mean, I still play single player just to chill after work.

I dont get why everyone is hating on Limp, and why Limp is taking this so seriously and getting all mad.
The day I start getting pissed about Minecraft and the people that play it is the day I start exclusively playing Black Ops, cuz I will fight all day long on that game Razz

Deuces Limp, have fun on your new server
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thats it for me folks.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1